|Intern, Market Shaping|
|To work on several MS projects with a particular focus on strengthening performance monitoring and market intelligence processes and tools|
KEY FUNCTIONS AND DELIVERABLES
• Strengthen performance monitoring of strategic market shaping activities;
• Strengthen resources to manage market intelligence;
• Document and communicate new strategy development processes.
• Collaborate with the MS team to review current performance monitoring and market intelligence management online resources; and establish the ‘terms of reference’ for resource needs;
• Manage the design/development process, likely involving working closely with information technology experts and facilitating input from MS team to ensure ‘terms of reference’ are met;
• Ensure good communication of progress and timelines, and organise meetings with technology and MS team members where appropriate;
• Document new strategy development processes;
• Provide ad-hoc support for ongoing MS team activities.
Note: The essential functions listed in this section are not exhaustive of the job responsibilities; other duties may be assigned consistently with the department needs.
• Concise and engaging written and spoken communication skills in English;
• Creative outlook;
• Good understanding of data collection and analysis;
• Excellent team player;
• Excellent skills in MS Powerpoint, Excel and other Microsoft Office tools;
• Ability to manage multiple projects under tight time pressure;
• Continually looking for ways to improve.
• University degree or in the process of completing a degree, ideally in a scientific, public health, economics, business administration, or related field.
For more information on the Gavi Internship Programme please visit:
Please note, that to be eligible for this internship, you MUST be a student or have graduated within the last twelve months.
Gavi is committed to diversity within its workforce and encourage applications from all qualified candidates.
Duration: ASAP for up to 24 weeks
If you wish to apply, please visit our Careers webpage and apply by clicking on "Intern, Market Shaping". Please specify the date of availability on your resume.
Become part of our community and join us on Facebook and Twitter for updates about our mission to save children’s lives! You can also follow our hashtag #vaccineswork.