Great vacancy Intern, Human Resources hiring now
Job Details: Intern, Human Resources
Full details of the job.
Intern, Human Resources
Purpose of Position
To work on several HR projects with a particular focus on performance management, wellbeing, communication, data collection and analysis.
Head, Human Resources
Career Step Level
Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance is a public-private partnership, headquartered in Geneva, committed to saving children's lives and protecting people's health by increasing equitable use of vaccines in lower-income countries. The Vaccine Alliance brings together developing country and donor governments, the World Health Organization, UNICEF, the World Bank, the vaccine industry, technical agencies, civil society, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and other private sector partners. Gavi uses innovative finance mechanisms, including co-financing by recipient countries, to secure sustainable funding and adequate supply of quality vaccines. Since 2000, Gavi has contributed to the immunisation of nearly 760 million children and the prevention of more than 13 million future deaths.
Gavi offers internships to people with the right attitude and who are eager to learn. We provide you with exciting career development opportunities and support you with on-the-job training.
KEY RESULTS EXPECTED
• Performance Management Process (PMP) follow-up with all staff to ensure completion of mid-year and year-end reviews, 360 feedback and objectives in system;
• Preparation of creative and engaging presentations;
• Insightful analysis and presentation of data;
• Timely and creative communication on HR topics.
• Produce key note presentation in MS PowerPoint to provide update on HR activities, to include analysis and presentation of data;
• Provide support to Human Resources Business Partners (HRBP) during PMP process, inclusive of: completion of end of year reviews, objective setting assistance to staff and manager;
• Compile and design communications to staff on HR activities
• Creation of presentations for management and staff on HR topics;
• Provide support for ongoing HR projects;
• HR data analysis.
Note: The essential functions listed in this section are not exhaustive of the job responsibilities; other duties may be assigned consistently with the department needs.
• Concise and engaging written and spoken communication skills in English;
• Creative outlook;
• Good understanding of data collection and analysis;
• Strong team player;
• Strong skills in MS Powerpoint, Excel and other Microsoft Office tools;
• Ability to manage multiple projects under tight time pressure;
• Continually looking for ways to improve.
• Fluent in English.
• University degree or in the process of completing a degree. Ideally in HR, psychology, marketing, legal or business but open to other candidates with an interest in this field.
• Gavi Secretariat.
For more information on the Gavi Internship Programme please visit:
Duration: ASAP for up to 24 weeks
Please note, that to be eligible for this internship, you
be a student or have graduated within the last twelve months.
Gavi is committed to diversity within its workforce and encourage applications from all qualified candidates.
Sage People Recruit